Building Survey Inspection Kit is ideal to be utilized for detecting moisture by means of paint, drywall, wall coverings, roof coverings, floor coverings, ceramic tiles, wood, and most building materials. The kit is suitable for non-destructive, deep signal penetration up to 30mm in wood as well as drywall in non-destructive mode. It contents 8 x Hole liners and caps, Heavy-duty pin-type wood hammer probe, and Calibration Check Salts for RH probe. Moisture source is pointed out and stopped, remedial action can be taken that leads to a healthier building nature. The heavy-duty pin-probes that comes in Building Survey Inspection Kit measures moisture content in wood while the insulated 200mm pins enables user for deep wall cavity probing.
- Size: 350mm x 230mm x 90mm (13.8" x 9.1" x 3.5")
- Weight: 1.55kg (3.4lbs)
- Power: 9 volt PP3 Batteries (included)
Specifications of kit:
- Depth of penetration: up to 30mm (1 1/4") (in wood, drywall)
- Reference scale for building materials 0 to 100
- Relative Humidity (with optional RH probe) 0 to 99%
- Humidity accuracy: 0% to 99%RH +/- 2% @ 25°C / 77°F
- Wood Non-invasive Mode 5 to 55%MC (at SG of 0.3)F
- Wood Invasive Mode (with optional wood pin probes) 7 to 40%MC
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Private Limited.