Being a foremost organization, we are presenting a world-class Dec Scanner Tramex Meter. This kind of meter is utilized for the immediate surveying of moisture conditions in waterproofing and roofing systems. With hi-tech components & parts, it can provide quick readings over broad roof areas in a short time span. Operated by 9 Volt PP3, the device is quicker, easy & safe to use and user-friendly as compared to nuclear meters. Further, Dec Scanner Tramex Meter can be availed by clients at competitive prices.
- Size: 762 mm x 400 mm x 158 mm (30W x 15¾D x 6¼H)
- Scanning area: 609 mm x 394mm (24W x 15.5D)
- Carry case: 940mm x 508 mm x 270mm (38W x 20D x 10H)
- Weight: Dec Scanner 9.95 Kg (24.6 lbs)
- Weight: Carry Case 9.9 Kg (21.9 lbs)
- Total Weight: Dec Scanner in Carry Case 21.1 Kg (46.5 lbs)
- Outer packaging carton weight: 2 Kg (4.4 lbs)
- Total shipping weight: 23.1Kg (51 lbs)
- Dimensional shipping weight: 30 Kg (66 lbs)
- Display: Analog Measuring Range: 0 to 100
- Comparative Max. depth of penetration: 152 mm (6)
- Power Supply: 2 x 9 Volt PP3 Batteries (included)
- Limitations: Some EPDM, Butyl rubber roofing and other conductive roofing.